When carrying out service an or 6 monthly inspections our technicians note any faults, leaks, wear & tear.
Best generator maintenance practice is following the maintenance schedule provided by the manufacturer of the generator. This is important to performing routine service and maintenance. We believe that we can help you to mitigate unnecessary expenses and save time and money. We strife to safe you cost on unnecessary upgrades or on replacing the entire generator in the future.
In order to obtain maximum operation safety and life expectancy of the generator sets, periodic maintenance is very important. Strictly observance of the terms on generator set’s maintenance can ensure generator set’s performance and reduce its damage to environment.
Maintenance of the generator sets shall be made when it has been stopped and the cable which connect to the negative polar of the battery shall be disconnected so that to ensure the generator set will not mistakenly start.
Within the generator maintenance service contract we can include the following:
- Battery inspection and the cleaning of connections
- Replace fuel & oil filters, oil and coolant top up and or change
- Change fan belts as and when required
- Removal and replacement of worn parts
- Fuel level monitoring
- Fuel polishing and conditioning. Recommended once a year, but this depends on fuel stored
- Load bank testing. Recommended once a year
- Control panel reading and indicator verification