20 Amp LCD Microcare MPPT Solar Charge Controller for sale South Africa
Microcare MPPT Solar Charge Controllers are proudly South African. The Microcare MPPT utilizes PWM and integrated technology to provide greater than 96% efficiency from your solar panels. The actual charge current increase you will see varies primarily with module temperature and battery voltage. In comfortable temperatures, current increase typically varies between 10 to 25%, with 30% or more easily achieved with a discharged battery and cooler temperatures.
What you can be sure of is that the Microcare MPPT charge controller will deliver the highest charge current possible for a given set of operating conditions. The ability to step down a high voltage solar array to a low voltage battery can save you money by reducing the size of the wire required and making the installation simpler and faster.
* Automatic selection of Battery voltage (12v-48v)
* Input panel voltage (20voc-150voc)
* Circuit Breaker protection – Full input and output protection
* Electronic current limiting.
* 4 Line LCD Display
* Battery Voltage
* Charge Mode (Equalize, Boost and Float.)
* Charge Current
* Panel Voltage
* Output Power from Panels
* State of charge
* Data Logger
* 24hr Average
* 60 day logger
* Programmable features
* Accessories. Battery/ Temperature Sensors, Daylight Switch, Relay Interface. Radio Link.
* Peak greater than 96% efficiency