The Microcare 30A LED Microcare MPPT REGULATOR designed to interface between the SOLAR PANEL, the BATTERIES and the LOAD. The TRACKER will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series pass regulators.
30A LED Microcare MPPT Features
- Automatically measures the battery voltage and then sets up the charge parameters (12v-24v)
- Operates the Solar Panels at the maximum efficiency
- Charges batteries by setting up the best power point of the solar panels
- Can improve power extracted from the solar panels by 30% over normal shunt/series pass regulators
- LED Display
- Maximum Current 30 Amps.
- 30 amp Load controller.
- Temperature controlled Cooling Fan
- Selectable low voltage disconnect.
- 24 hour load or Street Light mode
- Output Current Rating: 30 amps
- Nominal Battery Voltage: Multi-Voltage 12-24vdc (Automatic selection of voltage)
- PV Input Voltage: Absolute Maximum 50VDC
- Charge Algorithm: 2-stage Boost/Float
- Boost Voltage: Charges to 14.8v for minimum of 3 hours (12v system) 29.6v (24v system)
- Float Voltage: 13.8v per battery (12v system) 27.6v (24v system)
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode
- Output Efficiency: >95% Typical @ 14 Volt 15 Amps Output
- Voltage Step down Capability: Can charge a lower voltage battery from a higher voltage PV array.