Charging a battery with an 40 AMP PWM Charge Controllers 12/24 volt 40 amp for solar system is a unique and easy to install. The history for on-off regulators has been early battery failures. Increasing load disconnects, and growing user dissatisfaction. PWM controllers has recently surfaced as the first significant advance in solar battery charging.
40 AMP PWM Charge Controllers is a 12 volt or 24 volt controller. This controllers is for off-grid solar systems and control the charging and discharging of the battery.
|SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLERS|
|Ideal for off grid solar system up to:|
|12 Volt||520 Watt solar panels|
|24 Volt||1040 Watt solar panels|
The PWM Charge Controller is for off-grid solar systems and control the charging and discharging of the battery. The intelligent charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance
Major functions of the Charge Controllers
Automatic identification system voltage, 12 volts/24 volts.
- Improvements increased the value LCD displaying and double button operation of man-machine interface.
- High efficiency intelligent PWM 3 stage charging.
- The load control mode can be selected; the timer function can be reset for street light at night.
- Reliable over voltage protection: short circuit protection, overload protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection.
- Accurate temperature compensation, correcting the charging and discharging voltage automatically, improving the battery lifetime.
- Roundly reverse connected protection.
- Solar panels, battery, solar charge controller positive poles are all connected together, adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit.