Charging a battery with an 50 AMP Charge Controller “ Charge Controllers” 12/24 volt. Charge Controllers is unique and easy to install. It regulates the charging of your batteries. The history for on-off controllers avoids early battery failures. It automatically regulates the input and output power. PWM controllers has recently surfaced as the first significant advance controllers in charging your batteries from the sun.
|SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER|
|Ideal for off grid solar system up to:|
|12 Volt||650 Watt solar panels|
|24 Volt||1300 Watt solar panels|
The PWM Charge Controller is for off-grid solar systems. It control the charging and discharging of the battery. By using a charge controller you avoid over charging your batteries. The intelligent charging process has been optimised to ensure long battery life and improved your system performance.
Major functions of the Charge Controllers
50 AMP CONTROLLER Automatic identification system voltage, 12 volts/24 volts.
- Improvements increased the value LCD displaying and double button operation of man-machine interface.
- High efficiency intelligent PWM 3 stage charging.
- The load control mode can be selected; the timer function can be reset for street light at night.
- Reliable over voltage protection: short circuit protection, overload protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection.
- Accurate temperature compensation, correcting the charging and discharging voltage automatically, improving the battery lifetime.
- Roundly reverse connected protection.
- Solar panels, battery, solar charge controller positive poles are all connected together, adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit.