THE BAJA 150W SOLAR PANEL & THE LITHIUM444 PORTABLE POWER PACK ARE YOUR AUTONOMY COMBO
Field tested by the Expedition Portal / Overland Journal (USA). Read the report.
The combo consists of
- Mojave 150W foldable solar panel manufactured with high-efficient (21%) mono-crystalline solar cells
- Lithium444 portable power pack
- 10m cable set
- Solar panel connects directly into the Lithium444 power pack. No need or an extra charge controller. The power pack has its own MPPT integrated.
- Re-charge Li444 from mains, 12V car plug and solar
- Flexopower Mojave solar cells are built with anti-micro crack design. Micro cracks develop every time a semi-flexible and portable panel is handled, resulting in output loss. Only Flexopower has a solution managing micro cracks and maintaining output. All other brands start loosing output from the get go.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind
|Application||Complete energy system|
|Rated Output, STC||150 Watt|
|Max. Operating Voltage||17.3 V|
|Operating Current||8.7A A|
|Dimension Folded||510 x 670 x 20 mm|
|Dimension Deployed||1650 x 670 x 5 mm|
|Weight||4 kg solar panel
5.5kg Lithium power pack