Ecco Solar Charge Controller 30A 12/24Volt
- The 30A 12/24Volt Ecco solar controller is for off-grid solar systems and control the charging and discharging of the battery. The intelligent charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performanceMajor functions of the 30A 12/24Volt Ecco solar controller
Automatic identification system voltage, 12 volts/24 volts.
- Humanized LCD displaying and double button operation of man-machine interface.
- High efficiency intelligent PWM 3stage charging.
- The load control mode can be selected; the timer function can be reset for street light at night.
- Reliable over voltage protection: short circuit protection, over load protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection.
- Accurate temperatuur compensation, correcting the charging and discharging voltage automatically, improving the battery lifetime.
- Roundly reverse connected protection.
- Solar panels, battery, solar charge controller positive poles are all connected together, adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit.
- Size: 168 x 92 x 41.5mm
Net weight: 320g
A solar charge controller is needed to safely charge batteries. The most basic function of a charge controller is to prevent battery overcharging. If a solar battery is allowed to routinely overcharge, their life expectancy will be dramatically reduce.