- Automatic identification system voltage: 12 volts
- Max Solar INPUT voltage: 55V
- Humanized LCD displaying and double button operation of man-machine interface
- High-efficiency intelligent PWM 3 stage charging
- The load control mode can be selected; the timer function can be reset for street light at night
- Reliable over voltage protection: short circuit protection, overload protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection
- Accurate temperature compensation, correcting the charging and discharging voltage automatically, improving the battery lifetime
- Roundly reverse connected protection
Solar panels, battery, solar charge controller positive poles are all connected together, adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit
Attach the Solar Charge Controller positive (+) wire to the positive (+) battery terminal.
Then connect the Solar Charge Controller negative (-) wire to the negative (-) battery terminal.
A solar charge controller is needed to safely charge batteries. The most basic function of a charge controller is to prevent battery overcharging. If a solar battery is allowed to routinely overcharge, their life expectancy will be dramatically reduced