CSB GP12120 Sealed Lead Acid Battery is a battery specially designed for high efficient discharge application. Its characteristics are high energy density, small footprint and high discharge efficiency. For higher temperatures, the time interval of the battery will be shorter.
Battery Specifications CSB GP12120 Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Cells Per Unit 6
- Voltage Per Unit 12
- Capacity 26Ah @ 20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @25
- Weight Approx. 8.45 kg (18.63 lbs)
- Maximum Discharge Current 350A(5sec)
- Internal Resistance Approx. 11 m
- Operating Temperature Range
- Nominal Operating Temperature Range 25°
- Float Charging Voltage 13.5 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25° Recommended Maximum Charging 7.8A
- Current Limit
- Equalization and Cycle Service 14.4 to 15.0 VDC/unit Average at 25
- Self-Discharge CSB Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25.
- Please charge batteries before using. For higher temperatures, the time interval will be shorter.
- 5 Year Design Life
- Capacity A/H @ 20 Hr Rate: 12V 12 A/H
- W @ 10 min to 1.6 V per cell: 62.8W
- Dimensions: 151 x 98 x 100 mm
- Weight: 3.67 kg
CSB GP12120 Sealed Lead Acid – This sealed lead acid batteries can do more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge rate in cycle service and up to 5 years in standby service. All batteries must be charged before using them the first time.